Make a Difference! Join the Q and Do the Q!
Come join our team and help change lives every day!
We are looking for a Weight Loss Sales Manager to join our team in the locations of Brandon, Tampa Florida.
The Weight Loss Sales Manager is responsible for having a focus on service and sales ensuring their centers meet service and sales goals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Inform potential new clients of the benefits and structure of the QWLC nutritional plan.
- Meet with weight loss clients throughout the day on a walk-in basis.
- Review food journals and provide advice of how to stay on plan.
- Notifies Management of sudden supply shortages in center, utilizes purchase receipt forms at time product is dispensed to client.
- Calculate patient chart for weekly and cumulative weight loss
- Prepares Top Achievers board to recognize clients.
- Instruct clients of proper usage of all products distributed from the Center
- Meet/exceed performance goals assigned as well as financial responsibilities.
- Conduct follow up calls to clients to discuss their progress and address any concerns.
- Facilitate consistent sales performance and service levels while coaching your team and clients to success.
- Train and delegate your staff in all areas from counseling, nutritional and product knowledge, sales, phones, computer and paper work procedures.
- Ensure performance standards are achieved and provide on-going coaching and feedback in order to maximize performance and training efforts.
- Coach staff on performance and professional development, holding all employees to the highest standards of accountability and operational excellence.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of management experience.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Strong interest in health and wellness
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal / human relations skills
- High personal energy and enthusiasm for helping people
- Previous weight loss counseling experience preferred.
- Positive and motivating attitude.
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in Spanish language is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Nutrition or related fields; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.