The Assistant Manager is responsible for having a focus on service and sales ensuring center meet service and sales goals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate consistent sales performance and service levels while coaching your team and clients to success.
- Train and delegate your staff in all areas from counseling, nutritional and product knowledge, sales, phones, computer and paper work procedures.
- Ensure performance standards are achieved and provide on-going coaching and feedback in order to maximize performance and training efforts.
- Coach staff on performance and professional development, holding all employees to the highest standards of accountability and operational excellence.
- Inform potential new clients of the benefits and structure of our nutritional plan
- Meet with clients throughout the day as they walk into the center to provide advice and strategies to help with their weight loss journey
- Call clients to followup with their progress
- Work with department leadership team to address client concerns as they arise to provide the best possible experience
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of management experience
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Proven servant leadership skills
- Strong interest in health and wellness
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal / human relations skills
- High personal energy and enthusiasm for helping people
- Previous weight loss counseling experience preferred
- Positive and motivating attitude.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Nutrition or related fields; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.