The Nutritionist is a nutrition and wellness subject matter expert who advises and helps develop and review Quick Weight Loss programs and products and supports brand integrity by leading training of internal and external customers. The Nutritionist creates and manages a nutrition and product knowledge base for consistency of brand message across the organization, increasing the lifetime value of our staff and clients. This position also represents the department and leads key initiatives to identify coach and client needs to create nutrition program materials to improve coach and client confidence and success and promote healthy habit development.
As a Nutritionist you represent our brand and business values through your professional demeanor, program and product knowledge, caring and compassionate attitude and desire to help others. The key measure of success is happy, loyal and successful clients who meet their weight and health goals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute to the design and advise on nutritional aspects of new products and programs; provide educational materials and collateral to promote the safe and effective use of the products/programs.
- Manage internally- and externally-facing nutrition knowledge databases and websites to ensure accuracy and consistency of messaging companywide.
- Manage, identify and create and/or revise targeted nutrition program guides to meet business needs and support the success of both staff and clients. Lead revision and implementation process for the department by working with stakeholders in other departments, including marketing, Sales and IT, to revise, train and implement client and staff facing materials for accuracy, up-to-date and consistent messaging.
- Create, manage and deliver training modules on programs, products and nutrition protocol that are relevant to the Quick Weight Loss Centers model and promote staff members and client competence and confidence.
- Represent the company brand at exhibits, trainings, professional events and conventions, as well as through various media channels (e.g., social networks, broadcast and print media, etc), consistently conveying, evidenced-based messaging to support clients and coaches. Identify key conferences to attend and opportunities to support the vision and mission of the company.
- Take lead on proactively mentoring new Nutrition and Wellness team members and assisting with training Nutrition Support team members.
- Manage recipe projects by developing and analyzing program appropriate recipes.
- Directly support clients and staff members by responding to Nutrition Support phone calls and emails during high volume times.
- Develop daily program guidelines including appropriate in-take levels for Ketogenic Diet plan products for both client and staff members education purposes.
- Outline measures for staff members to course correct clients that deviate on the Ketogenic Diet plan to ensure clients achieve success.
- Ability to handle individual complaints that come up and provide Nutritionist guidance.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in nutrition, health sciences or related field, MS preferred
- Experience with Ketogenic Diet Plan Development is required.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a nutrition, health sciences or related field.
- Registered Dietitian with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and/or Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist.
- Experience managing developing training content using a Learning Management System.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills; experienced presenter and writer.
- Ability to travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- There are no special vision requirements for this position