Make a Difference! Join the Q and Do the Q!
Come join our team and help change lives every day!
We are looking for Weight Loss Sales Assistant Managers and Weight Loss Sales Representatives to join our team in the location of Spring,Texas.
The Weight Loss Sales Manager is responsible for having a focus on service and sales ensuring their centers meet service and sales goals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Inform potential new clients of the benefits and structure of the QWLC nutritional plan.
- Meet with weight loss clients throughout the day on a walk-in basis.
- Review food journals and provide advice of how to stay on plan.
- Notifies Management of sudden supply shortages in center, utilizes purchase receipt forms at time product is dispensed to client.
- Calculate patient chart for weekly and cumulative weight loss
- Prepares Top Achievers board to recognize clients.
- Instruct clients of proper usage of all products distributed from the Center
- Meet/exceed performance goals assigned as well as financial responsibilities.
- Conduct follow up calls to clients to discuss their progress and address any concerns.
- Facilitate consistent sales performance and service levels while coaching your team and clients to success.
- Train and delegate your staff in all areas from counseling, nutritional and product knowledge, sales, phones, computer and paper work procedures.
- Ensure performance standards are achieved and provide on-going coaching and feedback in order to maximize performance and training efforts.
- Coach staff on performance and professional development, holding all employees to the highest standards of accountability and operational excellence.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of management experience.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Strong interest in health and wellness
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal / human relations skills
- High personal energy and enthusiasm for helping people
- Previous weight loss counseling experience preferred.
- Positive and motivating attitude.
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in Spanish language is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Nutrition or related fields; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.